I am Caroline (Cazbarr). I was born with a rare disability called Arthrogryposis. I am passionate about life & disability and this passion inspired me to create my website Cazbarr. I talk about my disability and how it affects me on a daily basis through my blogs. I want to share my life with you from my point of view, (as a disabled person).
I volunteer for Disability Horizons helping out with their online shop, website, emails etc. I spend what spare time I have, trying to improve disability access on the high street. (When we’re not in the middle of a pandemic, yes we are still in it!) I contact retailers that I have visited and explain what issues I found in their store, in the hope they take this on board and make the necessary improvements. You wouldn’t believe some of the issues I have come across, actually you probably would! I am desperately trying to find the time to dedicate to a book I have started to write. My book about is about disability & sex.
Take a look through my site, you may find something that interests you and if not, well, you can always drop me a line to tell me what you are interested in!
- False Eyelashes: That Work With Poor Dexterity
- Disabled Facilities: Do You Abuse Them? I Bet You Have!
- Brain Fog: A Heart Attack Side Effect
- Travel Agents: How Helpful Are They For Disabled Customers?
- Las Vegas: My First Time Flying As A Full-Time Wheelchair User
- Cruising As A Wheelchair User: Is It The Best Holiday?
- Fish Insurance: Do You Have Insurance For Your Wheelchair?
- Spectra XTR2: Electric Wheelchair Review
- PillTime: Home Deliver Pharmacy Service
- Comfortable Nights Sleep?: Adjustable Bed
- Fault After Fault: Wessex Through Floor Lift
- NHS Wheelchair Service: Is Yours “Fit For Purpose”?
- When I’m Asked What’s Wrong With You?: Should I Take Offence?
- Being Disabled: Should It Mean I Can’t dress nicely?
- Our Bingo: A Place To Be Bullied
- Disabled People: Brand New Car Every Three Years!
- Bogus Companies Sell Via Facebook
- Queen Mary’s Wheelchair Service User Group
- Wheelchair user travels on a train for 1st time!!
- Why Do You Never Finish What Your…….
- I’ve been nominated for Best Newcomer blogger 2020 in the British Travel Awards 2020
- “Need any Help?” – How do you respond being asked this question? Lovely being offered help but how do some take polite rejection?
- The Cost of Being Disabled! – It is more expensive to be a disabled person!
- Becoming Disabled – Is disability easier to cope with if your disabled from birth?
1. Brain Fog – A side effect from my heart attack, I talk of how this has now changed my life. – Read More!
2. Do You Abuse Disabled Facilities? – I bet you have at least once. – Read More!
3. Magnetic False Eyelashes: That Work With My Poor Dexterity, Can They Work For You? – Read More!
4. NHS Wheelchair Service – Is yours “fit for purpose”? – When your batteries leak causing £4000 damage to your home, how do you get compensation? With great difficulty it would seem! – Read More!