I am Caroline (Cazbarr), being passionate about life & disability inspired me to create this website. My disability is called Arthrogryposis, I talk about my disability and how it affects me. I created this site not to be vain but to share my life with you from my point of view, (as a disabled person).
In my spare time, I spend my time trying to improve disability access on the high street, where I contact retailers that I have visited and explain what issues I found in their store, in the hope they take this on board and make the necessary improvements. Other times I am writing my book about disability & sex, or naming and shaming illegally parked drivers.
Take a look through my site, you may find something that interests you and if not, well, you can always drop me a line to tell me what you are interested in!
- Bogus Companies Sell Via Facebook
- Queen Mary’s Wheelchair Service User Group
- Wheelchair user travels on a train for 1st time!!
- The One AND Only!!!
- Why Do You Never Finish What Your…….
- Are You VAT Exempt?
- Are Disabled People Asking Too Much??
- Vegas Wheelchair
- Pandora as Faulty as Their Bracelets!
- Wheelchair Space on Buses – Row Continues!
- Greggs – Hounslow – Disabled toilet – Free for all!
- Tesco Mobile – Manager using cheap tricks!!
- Is money slipping through your fingers?
- Is Your Shopping Basket Accessible?
- Fashion Sitting Down!
- I Fake my Disability??
- Blue Badge is Changing!
- My First radio interview!
- Disabled? Could you use an aeroplane toilet?
- Argos say “Good height for wheelchair users”.
Unfortunately, my blogs don’t write themselves, therefore I can only write them when my body allow me the energy to do so.
So here is a list of blogs that I have in the pipe-line.
1. My very first experience on a train as a full-time wheelchair user. – Now Live!
2. Is your NHS Wheelchair Service “fit for purpose”?
3. It’s ok for you, (disabled people) get a free car!