Blogger | Review | Campaigner
- My Depression Is Made Worse By My IBS & Anxiety.
- Grade 3 Breast Cancer. I Share My Journey As I Fight Through It!
- WAV – What Is It And Why has It Improved My Independence?
- Hotels Don’t Offer Accessible Family Rooms, Is This Discrimination?
- Shaw Academy: False Advertise & Steal Your Money!
- So You Advertise As Accessible?
- When does a waist size 24″ become “Plus Size”? When Victoria Secrets says so!!
- Online Christmas Shopping During A Pandemic As A Disabled Person
- Electric Wheelchair Assessment: Being Told What I Do & Don’t Need As I Obviously Don’t Know My Own Disability!
- Tapi Carpets: How Good Is Their Service And Products?
- False Eyelashes: That Work With Poor Dexterity
- Disabled Facilities: Do You Abuse Them? I Bet You Have!
- Brain Fog: A Heart Attack Side Effect
- Travel Agents: How Helpful Are They For Disabled Customers?
- Las Vegas: My First Time Flying As A Full-Time Wheelchair User
- Cruising As A Wheelchair User: Is It The Best Holiday?
- Fish Insurance: Do You Have Insurance For Your Wheelchair?
- Spectra XTR2: Electric Wheelchair Review
- PillTime: Home Deliver Pharmacy Service
- Comfortable Nights Sleep?: Adjustable Bed
Who Am I?
I’m Cazbarr, I was born with a rare disability called Arthrogryposis. Since birth, I have had over 30 operations to improve my disability. I like to think my disability has not prevented me from doing the things I love. Which is why I started my site to share my life experiences. My blogs are mostly about my daily trials and tribulations with a few consumer product & service reviews thrown in. Oh, you may find a couple of holiday reviews too. Can’t wait for when we can all start to travel again safely!
When I’m not blogging, I am the chairperson and organiser of my wheelchair service user group at Queen Mary’s hospital, Roehampton. (If you are a patient of the wheelchair service and you would like to be a part of our user group, helping us shape the service, please do get in touch).