- Shaw Academy: False Advertise & Steal Your Money!
- So You Advertise As Accessible?
- When does a waist size 24″ become “Plus Size”? When Victoria Secrets says so!!
- Online Christmas Shopping During A Pandemic As A Disabled Person
- Electric Wheelchair Assessment: Being Told What I Do & Don’t Need As I Obviously Don’t Know My Own Disability!
- Tapi Carpets: How Good Is Their Service And Products?
- False Eyelashes: That Work With Poor Dexterity
- Disabled Facilities: Do You Abuse Them? I Bet You Have!
- Brain Fog: A Heart Attack Side Effect
- Travel Agents: How Helpful Are They For Disabled Customers?
- Las Vegas: My First Time Flying As A Full-Time Wheelchair User
- Cruising As A Wheelchair User: Is It The Best Holiday?
- Fish Insurance: Do You Have Insurance For Your Wheelchair?
- Spectra XTR2: Electric Wheelchair Review
- PillTime: Home Deliver Pharmacy Service
- Comfortable Nights Sleep?: Adjustable Bed
- Fault After Fault: Wessex Through Floor Lift
- NHS Wheelchair Service: Is Yours “Fit For Purpose”?
- When I’m Asked What’s Wrong With You?: Should I Take Offence?
- Being Disabled: Should It Mean I Can’t dress nicely?
Welcome | Cazbarr | Disability Blogger talks about life with a disability!
Hey there, I’m Cazbarr. I was born with a rare disability called Arthrogryposis. My disability has not prevented me from doing the things I love. In fact, it has done the complete opposite, it’s made me passionate about my life, the things I have achieved and aim to achieve. This passion inspired me to create my website Cazbarr, where I talk about my disability, how it affects me on a daily basis and all the trials and tribulations that go along with living with a disability.
My blogs are mostly about my daily trials and tribulations with a few consumer product & service reviews thrown in. Oh, you may find a couple of holiday reviews too. Can’t wait for when we can all start to travel again safely!
When I’m not blogging, I volunteer for Disability Horizons as their Partnership Manager. I also volunteer for another charity called Ruils. I am also the chairperson and organiser of my wheelchair service user group at Queen Mary’s hospital, Roehampton. (If you are a patient of the wheelchair service and you would like to be a part of our user group, helping us shape the service, please do get in touch).
Blogs in the Works
My experience of trying to renew my broadband contract was a nightmare, to say the least! Something that should have been a simple task, turned into a week of frustration, lies and terrible customer service.
I have my tv package with Sky and my broadband with Virgin. My broadband contract was due to expire, so I contacted both Sky & Virgin to see who was offering the best deal……
I wear two hearing aids due to my deafness. Subtitles are very important to me, so at the end of a hard, tiring day when all I want to do is chill out for an hour and watch a bit of TV and I find a programme I wish to watch has no subtitles, I’m going to be mad!
As mentioned, I have my TV service from Sky, they are one of the worst at supplying subtitles.